As concerns continue to grow with the spread of COVID-19, Body First is working to keep our facility as clean and safe as possible.
We are committed to the following:
- DISINFECTING of common areas, bathrooms, and equipment several times per day
- PROVIDING HAND SANITIZER at various locations throughout the facility
- Providing Hospital Grade disinfectant throughout the facility to CLEAN EQUIPMENT
- DEEP CLEANING the group fitness classrooms, weight room, and equipment multiple times per week
All of us at Body First staff continue to follow best practices for proper hygiene sanitation while providing services (massage therapy, personal training, etc.) including
- WASHING HANDS before/after providing services
- CLEANING AND SANITIZING EQUIPMENT after use
- Following recommended health-care protocols for SANITIZING, WASHING, and storing all linens
- USING BEST PRACTICES when working with individuals with immune-compromised conditions
We are asking for your help with the following:
- Please stay home if you are sick or your workplace/child’s school has known cases.
- Please stay home if you have traveled recently to an area with an outbreak. (refer to https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/travelers/index.html for additional information.)
- Clean fitness equipment with provided disinfectant after use.
- WASH YOUR HANDS or use hand sanitizer before/after your workout or class
- Return used towels to dirty linen receptacles even if you only “barely” used it.
Our goal is to be aware of the risks without panicking. We strive to make the wellness of our members, clients, and guests a top priority. We always view Body First as a safe space for everyone, and with everyone’s help, we will keep it that way!
Doug and Conni
and the rest of the hand-washing staff at Body First
P.S. we are grateful for your continued support