Social League Format
Social Leagues are for members to play in a social environment. Each social league determines their own format and how competitive they wish to be. Social Leagues are not required to follow specific league format or rules. but are encouraged to follow the USTA’s THE CODE in regards to court etiquette and rules of play.
Social League General Guidelines
- Have Fun!
- Participants s are encouraged to follow the USTA’s THE CODE for court etiquette and rules of play.
- Participants agree to attempt to find their own sub if they are unable to play.
- Participants agree to allow Body First to share their contact information (including but not limited to phone numbers and emails) to other league members for the purpose of
- League participants agree to welcome new players as possible subs or participants that are of similar ability.
In-House League Fees
Social league fees include all court fees, facility use, and administrative costs. Leagues are to be paid upfront or billed in their entirety to their account. There is not a pay as you go option for leagues. At the beginning of each session, participants will be charged League fees for that session.
- Legacy Member: $0 times the # of times scheduled to play
- Sports Members: $4 times the # of times scheduled to play
- Basic Membership: $8 times the # of times scheduled to play
- Non-Member: $15: times the # of times scheduled to play
Ex: Tina Tennis (a sports member) is scheduled to play 8 times during the January/February session. She would be charged $32 ($4X8). Tina can’t play one day and finds a sub, who sub will not have to pay anything because Tina’s league fees cover the sub.
Balls for Social Leagues
Players are responsible for providing their own balls. Body First can offer storage of league balls. Players may also choose to check out a ball hopper but players are requested not to take balls from teaching carts.
In-House League Substitutes
If a player is unable to play it is their responsibility to find a substitute and inform the league captain of who their substitute is. A players league fees will cover
Social League Sessions
Social leagues are scheduled and charged by the session. Each year Body First offers the following sessions.
Social League-League Captain
League captains are part of the magic that makes social leagues possible. Each league shall choose a league captain that will be responsible for
- coordinating a league schedule with league players.
- Submitting League Schedule prior to the first day of the session to Body First for scheduling and billing purposes.
- Helps maintain a list of-of possible subs to help players find a possible sub.
Social League- Non-Members
All non-members must sign in and check in at the front desk before they go out on the court. Non Members are invited to participate as part of Social leagues, however, members will be given priority for subbing for leagues and enrollment for league play. Non-members must pay league fees at the start of each session. Non-members that are subbing for another player will not have to pay for a league fee or their day pass.