BODY FIRST TO RE-OPEN FOR APPOINTMENTS JUNE 1ST
Body First to remain closed through May 31st and plans to re-open June 1st.
Body First will begin contacting clients that were canceled during our closure first to reschedule the appointments they missed. Starting Tuesday, May 26th, we will start contacting previously canceled appointments for massage therapy, personal training, and tennis lessons. Beginning June 1st, you may call to schedule appointments.
May 26th- May 30th
- Welcome Back Staff to Body First: Body First staff will move from work from home to on-site Staff training on updated policies, sanitation, and procedures. We will be getting the facility and our team ready for you.
- Reaching out to Clients: Body First will be reaching out to clients whom we had to cancel their appointments in March, April, and May due to our closure, We will be rescheduling these clients for appointments first before we re-open. Then we will start taking new appointments.
Body First Back to Wellness Stage 1
Body First will remain in our Back to Wellness- Stage 1 as long as needed. Our number one priority will remain the health and well-being of our staff, clients, members, and the community during this entire process.
Beginning June 1st- Welcome Wellness Clients
Body First will welcome massage therapy clients, personal training clients, and private tennis lesson players. General use of the facility (playing tennis, weight room, and cardio equipment, etc.) will not be available.
- MONDAY- FRIDAY 7:00 AM-7:00 PM;
- SATURDAY 8:00 AM-6:00 PM
- Closed Sundays for deep cleaning
- BODY FIRST WELCOME AND CHECK-IN STATION Clients will be screened upon arrival.
- Only clients and members with appointments will be allowed to access the facility to ensure proper social distancing can be maintained.
- During Stage One, the general use of the gym and tennis courts will not be available. We want to learn how to protect everyone the best we can.
- All members and clients with appointments must follow any Body First policies regarding space use.
Body First Programs and Group Classes
- Group Fitness offerings will be virtual only.- Check out Body First Fit for more info!
- All junior tennis programs will be postponed until the fall. (Private Lessons will be available)
- Tennis Leagues and permanent court time may not return in Stage 2.
- Use of the fitness areas and weight room will be for clients working with their trainer immediately before or after for their warm-up or cool-down activities.
- Clients working with a trainer must obey the 6ft social distancing guidelines.
- Cardio equipment has been re-arranged 6ft apart and can provide social distancing. Equipment can be used as a warm-up or cool down before and after personal training appointments.
- Only people with a trainer will be allowed in the weight room at this time.
- General use of the gym by members without appointments will begin in stage 2.
Tennis at Body First
- Private Tennis Lessons will be available beginning June 1st.
- General play on the tennis courts will begin during stage 2.
- Leagues and Permanent court times will start during stage 2 and will be available to members only.
- For leagues, a league representative will need to contact Conni before June 10th to ensure you get court time for the summer.
- Members without appointments will have access to the facility starting in stage 2. (aside for scheduled appointments)
- Membership Dues will begin June 1st and 15th and will be for the July. A discount may be reflected depending on when Stage 2 begins.
- Six month and 1-year memberships will have their expiration date extended.
- Junior memberships purchased in the Spring of 2020 will be extended and will expire August 1st, 2020
- No new memberships will be accepted at this time.
- Members that are facing financial difficulty, please contact reach out to Doug and Conni about the PAY IT FORWARD PROGRAM
- There will be no membership freezes except for medical or deployment freezes.
- If you wish to cancel your membership please contact us. You may not be able to rejoin until after phase 2 is complete (possibly longer), and you may be subject to price increases and initiation fees.
In the meantime, it is vitally important to continue your efforts in the slowing of Covid-19 follow the Riley County health department guidelines, and the CDC’s guidelines. Together we can help slow the spread of COVID-19 in order to give health care workers the time to prepare for the peak of the virus and soften its impact on our community and the state.
Keeping in touch
You can subscribe to Body First News and Updates, If you have any additional questions, please contact us, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
We highly value the community that has grown at Body First over the past 23 years. Some of the best times of the day are when we get to see all our favorite peeps come through the front door. Though we cannot recreate the same experience, we are working to create an online community of our clients, members, trainers, instructors, and therapists. We hope you will join Body First Fit, Body First Yogis, or the Body First Tennis Facebook groups.