UPDATE MARCH 17th:
WOWZERS what a week!!!
Doug and I appreciate everyone’s support as we journey forward in this uncertain time. We continue to be amazed by the generosity, kindness, and understanding of our staff and us.
The COVID-19 situation has been moving extremely quickly, and we have had to adjust rapidly to the changing situation. Our primary concern is t, the health and wellness of our members, clients, and staff.
GROUP X CHANGES:
Effectively immediately, we are canceling all Group Fitness and Yoga classes and Tennis Clinics until further notice.
NEW FITNESS OPPORTUNITIES COMING SOON:
For members and clients interested, we will be offering online personal training and will also be offering online fitness, yoga, Zumba, and strength resources, challenges, workouts, classes, and more. Sign up for our fitness e-news for more updates
CHANGES TO FACILITY ACCESS:
We will be limiting facility access to only Body First members, clients with massage therapy appointments or personal training sessions, and those taking private or semi-private tennis lessons. For all court times, we are allowing no more than four people on a court at any given time.
We are putting all new memberships requests on hold and will not be offering day or month passes until further notice.
We are asking that all our members, please follow all KDHE and CDC guidelines when it comes to social distancing for the health of our staff and others. In particular
- Please do not bring additional family members or friends to your appointment for massage therapy, personal training, or just to watch you play tennis or workout.
- Please DO NOT ENTER BODY FIRST
- if you or anyone you have been in contact within the last 14 days has had the following symptoms: Fever, Cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, fatigue, chills, runny nose &/or congestion. OR
- If you or anyone you have been in contact with within the past 14 days has traveled via airplane or cruise ship to/from – OR
- If you had an (airline) layover in the following high-risk areas in the last 14-days: California, New York, Washington, China, Italy, Japan, Iran &/or South Korea. OR
- If you ave traveled to Eagle, Summit, Pitkin, or Gunnison counties in Colorado in the past 14-days.
CHANGE TO FACILITY HOURS:
Effective immediately we will be going to reduced facility hours.
MONDAY-FRIDAY: 5:30 AM-10 PM (No admittance after 9:30 PM)
SATURDAY 8:00 AM-6 PM (No admittance after 5:30 PM)
SUNDAY 9:00 AM-6 PM (No admittance after 5:30 PM)