COVID-19 AWARENESS and APPOINTMENT PROTOCOLS
The health and well-being of our patrons, members, clients, and team members are of the highest importance to us. During this time of elevated concern due to the novel Corona Virus, COVID-19, we have instituted new protocols for appointments and sessions.
Before YOUR APPOINTMENT:
- Please complete the Intake forms and COVID-19 Risk assessment form.
- Contactless Payment- Please consider using contactless payment. You can choose to put a credit card on file (we will bill your card when you come in), purchase pre-paid sessions over the phone, or visit bodyfirst.com to buy a gift certificate for yourself.
DAY BEFORE AND THE MORNING OF YOUR APPOINTMENT
- Do you feel sick? If you feel unwell or are having any of the following symptoms, call to reschedule your appointment ASAP. We will be waiving the 24-hour cancellation policy through July 1st.
- SHORTNESS OF BREATH
DAY OF APPOINTMENT:
- We ask that you please remain in your vehicle and notify us of your arrival by calling Body First at 785 587 8300 so we can be sure to have someone at the front entry to meet you. Please do not arrive more than 10 minutes before your appointment
- Upon entry wear a mask and use hand sanitizer and wait in the entryway (or outside if there are other people) until a designated Body First staff member greets you, and takes you through our screening process.
- **NOTE** You must wear a mask to enter the building. Please bring your own mask with you. If you do not have one, we will provide you with one.
- Please do not immediately go to the front desk, out to the tennis courts or to workout areas.
- Please Social Distance and do not loiter in the lobby.
- Come to your appointment alone. Limiting the number of people who enter our building helps us limit the spread of the virus.
- Only one parent or caregiver can come with a patient to an appointment. Everyone else, including siblings of any age, may not come along.
- Minors 14 and under and special needs clients: – Please inform Body First if the minor child is under age 15 so we can make accommodations for the parent/guardian to accompany the child.
- Minors 15 and Up: For minors, only one parent can come to the appointment and are asked to stay in their vehicle during the appointment.
- You will be asked to wear a cloth face covering or mask while in all common areas. Including the Lobby, Reception areas, etc. Lockers will be closed through at least June 15th.
FOLLOWING YOUR APPOINTMENT:
- If you have Covid-19 symptoms in the 14 days following your appointment, please call the office.
We appreciate your patience and thank you for your cooperation as we all work together to keep everyone safe and healthy.
Please call (785) 587-8300 if you have any questions.
Body First Scheduling and Cancellation Policies
When you schedule with Body First, that time is set aside for you, and missed appointments, training sessions, and tennis lessons prevent us from accommodating other clients and patrons. Please understand that massage therapists, trainers, coaches, and tennis pros make the majority of their income when they deliver a service.
At Body First, we understand that unexpected events occasionally happen in everyone’s life. Unanticipated meetings, project deadlines, car problems, snowstorms, and illness are just a few of the reasons why one might consider rescheduling or canceling an appointment. In our efforts to be fair to our clients, members, and patrons; practice efficient scheduling and business practices; and out of consideration for the staff of Body First, we have adopted the following policies:
- We ask that you please cancel your appointment or reservation if you are experiencing cold or flu symptoms, including fever, body aches, coughing, nasal congestion, runny nose, or sore throat. If you arrive at our center with symptoms of an illness, you will have to reschedule your appointment or reservation. Rescheduling your appointment when you are showing signs of a potential illness is for your well-being as well as the health of our employees, therapists, and other clients.
RESCHEDULING AND CANCELLATION POLICY
- In most cases, 24-hour advance notice is required when canceling or rescheduling an appointment or reservations.
- For all Body First Services
- If you are unable to give us the minimum 24-hours advance notice, and we are unable to fill your time slot, you will be charged the full amount of what would have been your treatment fee. At our discretion, this charge will be either automatically deducted from the outstanding balance of an existing pre-paid massage package, gift certificate, or billed to the credit card on file. Otherwise, it must be paid in full before your next appointment.
- On the other hand, if we can fill “your” time slot with somebody else, you will not be charged for that missed appointment.
- For Body First Court or Workout Reservations:
- Due to the demand for indoor court time, workout reservations, or other member services we ask that you be considerate of others and cancel at least 24 hours in advance. Members who repeatedly abuse their reservation privileges are subject to cancellation of their membership without refund.
- If you are late for your appointment, session, or lesson, court time, or workout time you are welcome to receive whatever time remains for your appointment. Due to our tightly booked schedule, we are generally unable to extend your session beyond your original appointment or reservation time.
- Regardless of the length of the service given, you will be responsible for the payment of the full service you scheduled.
Anyone who does not cancel and either forgets or consciously chooses to forgo their appointment for whatever reason will be considered a “no-show.”
- For all Body First Services
- Clients who no show will be charged for their “missed” appointment and future service will be denied until payment is made.
- For Body First Court Reservations
- Members and patrons who no show will be charged a $10.00 No Show Fee
- 3 or more
YOUR FIRST VISIT
Please arrive 5-10 minutes prior to your first scheduled appointment. This allows you time to fill out our health intake form and/or liability waivers or complete our intake forms below.
 Content source: National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases (NCIRD), Division of Viral Diseases, Center for Disease Control and Prevention; Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19); Frequently asked Questions; https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/faq.html (Page last reviewed: May 29, 2020)