Be the first impression of Body First.
Body First Wellness and Recreation Center is currently hiring individuals to be the first impression of Body First. You would be responsible for providing a pleasant family atmosphere and be able to work unsupervised. This position is perfect for a detail-orientated individual with a genuine interest in the wellness and fitness industry and a dedication to the Body First brand.
- Customer Relations-Greeting members and guests, assisting clients and members
- Administrative work- Scheduling, class enrollment, processing payments, record keeping
- Facility Operations- helping maintain club cleanliness, assisting in housekeeping duties and laundry
- Special Event Assistance- Event set-up, tear down, and clean up,
- Positive, outgoing, upbeat personality.
- Excellent customer and communication service skills
- Organized, self-motivated
- Possess a keen attention to detail
- ability to work independently without supervision
- Strong computer skills, including typing and the ability to learn new software.
- Strong basic mental math skills (Calculating percentages, division).
- Interest in wellness, health, and fitness.
- Willing to embrace the physical demands of this position: including; standing for long periods of time, frequently using stairs, and some lifting
- The position is Part-Time.
- Pay– $9-$12/hr
- Additional Benefits*: Gym membership, wellness perks, Dental,
Additional conditions may apply
Free Interview Tips:
- We always ask, “What do you know about Body First?” We love hearing that you did a little research (checked out our website, checked us out on Facebook or Instagram (@body1st)
- Thank-you emails or notes after the interview make us feel all warm and fuzzy inside.