*Love Tennis? Love working with Kids? We have the job for you!
We are looking for a tennis instructor who is ready and excite to teach/coach our LEARN TO PLAY youth tennis programming. Knowledge of QuickStart Tennis, Tennis skills, rules, etiquette, and sportsmanship in a fun environment.
Opportunity for a supervisory role (aka Lead Instructor, Tennis pro, etc.) for the right individual.
- Provide high energy, fun instruction to introduce youth to the fundamentals of tennis (including proper form) and the rules and etiquette of the game.
- Utilize and implement the USTA Youth Tennis Pathway (Red Ball, Orange Ball, Green Ball, Net generation, etc.)
- Working with other instructors in a group setting
- Helping maintain a neat and safe tennis environment.
- Promote Tennis in the community
- Youth Tennis Clinics: Monday/Friday: 3:05-7:00 PM* Tuesday/Thursday 4:15-5:45 PM.*
Fall 2021 Youth Tennis Clinics will begin August 30th and go through Dec 17th (no clinics Thanksgiving week
ADDITIONAL TENNIS OPPORTUNITIES:
- Private and Semi-Private Tennis Lessons
- Clinics for High-Performance Youth Players, Adults
- Cardio Tennis and Drill Groups
- Junior Match Play, Tennis Socials
- USTA Tournaments
- Lead Instructor opportunities
- Career Advancement into Youth and Family Tennis Program Director
- Prior experience teaching tennis skills or coaching/teaching children preferred.
- Experience with USTA Quickstart Tennis (optional)
- CPR/First Aid Certification
- At least 18 years of age
- Strong tennis knowledge and background.
Women, minorities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
This Position is PART-TIME but could be FULL-TIME for the right individual
Pay: $12.00 – $30.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- reimbursement for job related training
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
Body First implements a variety of COVID-19 protocols to protect their most vulnerable clients, members, and staff.
Free Interview Tips:
- We always ask, “What do you know about Body First?” We love hearing that you did a little research (checked out our website, checked us out on Facebook or Instagram (@body1st)
- We love seeing video of people playing tennis. Send us a link.