Certified Massage Therapist to work in a therapeutic setting:
- Being part of well respected staff of knowledgeable and trusted massage therapists.
- Providing professional massage to clients seeking therapeutic massage in addition to those seeking relaxation.
- Working with referring physicians, chiropractors, and physicals therapists to aid in the overall health and wellness of the client.
- Maintaining Body First standards of Excellence including following a code of ethics.
- Licensure and/or Certification in Massage Therapy from accredited program
- In depth knowledge of the human body
- Education and/or experience related to massage therapy for pain management.
- Additional certifications relating to Massage Therapy and/or Bodywork
Perform Massage Therapy Sessions
Preferred Qualifications and Experience
Massage Therapy Certification from accredited school
ideally 1-2 years experience
Full or Part Time positions