Be the first impression of Body First.
This is position is geared towards someone who can handle the responsibility of closing our facility on weeknights, possibly working weekends, and or even occasionally opening. We prefer that you have a strong interest in the fitness and wellness industry.
DUTIES: include greeting members and guests with a smile, scheduling, class enrollment, processing payments, light administrative work, and maintaining club cleanliness.
The position is Part-Time.
- Positive, outgoing, upbeat personality.
- Excellent customer and communication service skills
- Organized, self-motivated
- have a keen attention to detail
- ability to work without supervision.
- Strong computer skills preferred including typing and ability to learn new software.
- Strong basic mental math skills (Calculating percentages, division) is a plus.
- Interest in wellness, health, and fitness a plus.
We are a crazy bunch who are excited to welcome good spirited, highly motivated people with the right attitude and set of skills to join the Body First Family.
WARNING: If you make fun of people who jiggle when they run, never ask for help, can’t be relied on to be there when you say you will, or have no sense of humor, then Body First may not be the place for you.