Early Morning/Morning Wellness Ambassador
This is position is perfect for the early bird enjoys being in a fitness and wellness environment. We need someone who can handle the responsibility of opening our facility. We open at 5:30 AM on Weekdays and need someone who does not hit snooze one too many times. We need someone who can be counted on to be here EVERY day they to have Body First ready to go for those who need that early morning workout!
As our wellness ambassadors, you would be responsible for providing a welcoming atmosphere and making things flow at Body First.
You are expected to interact with our members (from age 2 to 92) in a positive and supportive way, even those who are not morning peeps. You will use software to do everything from scheduling appointments, to signing up new members, to selling a Gatorade, and to keeping the facility in tip-top shape.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Positive, outgoing, upbeat personality.
- organized, self-motivated,
- have a keen attention to detail
- ability to work without supervision
- Comfort with dealing with people from various walks of life, different cultures, etc
- Strong computer skills including an intuitive ability to master scheduling and member management software.
- An interest in wellness, health, and fitness a plus.
- Excellent phone skills
- CPR/AED Certification
Part Time Position
- Monday 5:15 AM-~10:30 AM YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO OPEN EVERY OTHER MONDAY MORNING
- Tuesday-Friday- Must be available to work most opener shifts and some mid-morning shifts. Shifts may vary weekly Opener(5:15 am-10:30 am); mid-morning (10 am-~flexible usually around noon or 1)
About Body First Wellness Ambassadors
Our wellness ambassadors are tasked with being the first impression of Body First. As a wellness ambassador you would be responsible for providing a pleasant family like atmosphere, maintaining club cleanliness, helping create a professional and effecient work enviroment for Body First service providers (massage therapists, personal trainers, and instructors).
Compensation and Benefits
- In-House continuing education
- Complimentary Gym Membership, discounts on services and more
- Opportunities for advancement